Sunday, 19 April 2009

By popular request....

Dick week begins!

This week, I'll be taking time off from serious blogging while I work on the final tweaking of Fugitive and take a little time to have some fun exploring the connection between nose and penis size. It's a tough (but very important!) job which will enable women everywhere to have a better understanding of just what they'll be getting when all they can see is a man's face!

Now, I know I've used this guy before, but he's one of my personal favorites and is also an excellent example of what I'm talking about. The first thing you notice about his face (what you can see of it!) is his nose. Looking further down, the next most prominent feature is the cock, even though it's not in a full salute. See the correlation?

Other things to recommend him are the fact that he's not too heavily muscled, and he's got just enough hair on his body to appear natural, though he might have shaved his balls. I don't know about you, but a man who does that oiled-up-total-body-shave thing looks like he'd be a little too high-maintenance for me. This one looks nice and clean and dry, not greasy, and just plain scrumptious!

Questions? Comments?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW