Since we've been doing mostly Brazilian hunks so far, I thought we ought to throw in some of the Middle Eastern variety.This is Kai. He sort of gives you that Midnight at the Oasis feeling, doesn't he? Makes you want to gallop across the desert on an Arabian stallion and then spend the night as a guest in his tent. Yeah, 1001 Arabian nights with him would be quite memorable. . . .
Great nose, too.
I read on Ms. Moonlight's blog that Amazon is going to start deranking books with adult content. What fools! They must be ignoring the fact that it is a growing trend. Of course, I've always maintained that denying people certain things will only make them more sought after. Perhaps this will turn out to be a good thing. Pardon me while I look for the silver lining. . . .In other news, the deer have NOT eaten my Bleeding hearts (or the Virginia Bluebells growing alongside them)
And now as a special treat, Sharon sent this one just for you, Ana, but I think we can all enjoy it!

Click on the photo for a larger view.
Do you think seven are enough? I have another one she sent me of some frat boys and there are a whole lot more of them. Different camera angle, too. Hmm. . . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment