As promised, here's the back side of the hunk from Wednesday. You might have some competition for these buns, Ana. I'd like a closer look, myself!We made it home by about 0100 last night, slowed down by storms and road work on 1-40, and got to bed at about 2. I somehow managed to develop a cold on the trip home and sound like a bullfrog this morning. At least it didn't hit me sooner.
It looks like we got plenty of rain while we were gone. The grass needs cutting and the plants in my garden have grown about a foot. The hostas and hollyhocks are blooming, but my roses appear to be taking a break.
The cats were certainly glad to see us and meowed nonstop for about the first half hour. The horses didn't act any differently than they ever do.
There are two things I wish I could take with me on vacation. One: our water, and Two: my bed. Our water comes from a well, and is just about the softest water in the world. It's always such a relief to take a shower and climb into my own bed.
Yep, without a doubt, there's no place like home--even if it doesn't come with a beach!
0 comments:
Post a Comment