This just goes to prove that Derrick has some awesome buns to go along with those thunder thighs.This next fellow is only listed as David, but I think that's really all we need to know about him. The rest we can see with our own two eyes.
I don't know if we can take much more of this before we all go into hunk overload. Perhaps I should go back to posting flowers for a while, just to give us time to recover.

I've been writing a lot on Hero, and I think you'll all be pleased with the results. Trag is such a sweetie, and Micayla is more than a match for him. He's gonna turn to much by the end, you wait and see! I'm up to 80,000 words now, so meeting the Sept 30 deadline shouldn't be a problem.
I want to thank all of you blog followers for sticking with me through the times between book releases. Keeping a following is a tough job, and I'm grateful to all of you who have suggested topics and given me your input, be it recipes or pictures or the occasional guest blog.
Speaking of guest blogs, Sharon's post will be going up on Wednesday. Given the day of the week I'm posting it on, you can probably guess what her topic is! Don't miss it!
We also talked about writing another story. Are you starting it, Ana? The only email I've received was from Sharon. It may be a while before I can post it, but you can start writing it if you like. I've been getting bogged down in details lately, so forgive me if I'm not here a lot. The brain is getting fried again. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to do that!
I watched Hung on Sunday night. I'll have to say, I wasn't terribly impressed. Oh, well. . . .
Sharon is sending me hunk pictures again. I'm sifting through them and looking for only the best! In the meantime, I'm sure you'll all enjoy Derrick's buns!
0 comments:
Post a Comment