Thursday, 17 September 2009

Zetithian Thunder

I think I need to write a book about Derrick and his thunder thighs, don't you? I still like that Zetithian "man whore" idea. He could bounce from woman to woman without a care in the world, driving them all wild with that curvy cock of his, and then one day some mousy little girl will snare him.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it? I'll have to run that one past my editor. Not sure she'd go for a book called The Cat Star Chronicles: Man Whore though. We'd have to come up with something more clever. Gigolo, or Stud, maybe. "Hung" has already been done, unfortunately. Of course, all Zetithians are hung, just some more hung than others. Still, there's such a thing as too big. Have to be careful about that. Or more subtle like, Escort. I could use Lover since that one got tossed out in favor of Outcast. Rake is a good one, but he might end up sounding more like a garden tool than a lady killer. God knows.

I'm rambling again. Better shut up and go play Farm Town on Facebook. Anyone need their pineapples picked?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW