Tuesday, 24 November 2009

The Blair Cat Project!

Kendra mentioned in an email the other day that the only one of my cats she'd ever seen was Snake, so I took my trusty Sony Ericsson with me when I went to feed the horses last Thursday morning. I will post pics of the house cats another time, but for what happens outside, video is required.

What follows is quite terrifying and I must warn you: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!



I will say here, that except for the purposes of these videos, I am normally fussing at Peaches the whole time she is wrestling with the cats. The cats, however, fuss at her ALL the time! I only hope she outgrows the roughness before she gets much bigger, but something tells me she won't!



You don't get a very good look at Kittycat in that last one, but she, like Kate and Allie who live in the house, don't have tails--and I can attest to the fact that they were born that way. Their mother was a big, long-haired calico--with no tail!

I'm hoping that Peaches will eventually get too big to crawl under that gate in the barn and the cats will be able to eat in peace, but in the meantime, I have come up with a temporary solution.



This is the last one, I promise! I've put the hay out and the horses have gone out to eat it. Peaches used to hang out with them while they ate, but I suspect that now she goes and cleans up any uneaten cat food. The poor kittys may never forgive me for bringing a dog home. Fortunately, Peaches ignores them the rest of the time.



I'm blogging on Casablanca Authors today. Come on over if you have the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW