For one terrifying minute there I thought I'd exhausted my supply of buns pics! As I scrolled through my collection, there were some that I wasn't even sure if I'd used before. It's pretty bad when you're so brain dead you can't tell one great ass from another, but such is the case.However, when I typed in Levi's name, it didn't automatically pop up, so I know he hasn't graced the blog as yet. His front side doesn't look too bad, either.
Want to see more of him?
I'm still not finished with the guest blogs for Fugitive, and I'm very glad they aren't due for a few weeks because I got stuck on the last one and haven't recovered as yet.
In an effort to take a break from the blogs and refresh my mind, I decided to relax one evening this past week and watch a movie in bed. Now, this isn't something I normally do (there's not even a TV in my bedroom) and when I asked Sam for his portable DVD player, he looked at me aghast and asked, "Are you sick?" My response was that, no, I wasn't sick, just very tired. So while he dug out his DVD player, I took a shower and then got all cozy in my bed and watched "A Good Year" with good ol' Russell Crowe.
If I was surprised that I didn't fall asleep during the movie, that's nothing compared to the reaction I received from my guys. My DH came in and asked why I wasn't watching it in the living room. Then later on, Sam checked up on me to see if I was feeling better. He gets worried when I don't do things I usually do. There was a time when he couldn't go to sleep if I wasn't in my own bed reading, but now I have to be in front of my computer or something is wrong with me. And if I don't cook supper, he really thinks I'm messed up. The lack of consistency offends his autistic sensibilities, I suppose.
Anyway, I think I may freak them out again and watch another movie later on. Maybe if I do it often enough, it won't seem so strange.
Nope, won't get to do it tonight. I just remembered that I'm blogging on Casablanca Authors today. Guess I'd better get busy and write it, huh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment