Sunday, 25 April 2010

Monday Moons Western Style!

I'd be willing to bet that none of these fellows has ever been a working cowboy. Case in point, the wrangler by the pool has a hat that doesn't fit very well. He'd lose it the first time he got on a horse, let alone roped a calf. Still, he has some very nice buns that would look fabulous in the saddle--or out of it!

I have one other great cowboy buns pic, but I'm saving it for Dangling Participle Week! *evil grin*

Many of you have lamented the fact that you've never seen a real cowboy. For you, I have but one word:

RODEO!

That's all you have to do! Go to a rodeo and you will find cowboys galore. Sooner or later, one will be held in your area. Keep your eyes peeled or do an internet search and your persistence will be rewarded.

That being said, getting the guys to strip down to nothing but their hat, boots, and chaps might be a little more difficult, but I have faith in the followers of the CBEB. You will prevail!

I'm out running errands and doing some last minute shopping today before heading out to the RT convention tomorrow. Seems I need a hat. Now, I do happen to have a very nice black cowboy hat, but somehow, I don't think it will be appropriate for this event. No telling what I'll find out there. My roomie, who lives in Louisville, got a hat on sale at Macy's, but finding great hats in Louisville during Derby week is easy to do.

I'm thinking something like this one. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW