Gerry's the only guy I can think of who can even wear a kilt with a pink sweater and get away with it.Of course, the kilt is made of leather, which is so very, very manly.
And he does have a very big sword.
Do you suppose that the Scottish Claymore is so big because it's patterned after the typical Scotsman's sword of love?
Just wondering. . . .
I'm blogging on Casablanca Authors today. Take a peek under the kilt and and come on over!

And, no, this is NOT Gerry! I'd like to think that Gerry's dangly bits would, you know, dangle more. . . .
And here are two more, just for fun!
First is the guy Donna pushed into the pool. . . .

And next is a fellow who hasn't quite gotten the hang of how to sit while wearing his kilt.

Makes you wonder if the Queen ever saw this picture, doesn't it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment