
Ruh-roh! Donna has been getting into trouble again.
She writes:
The hubs was done fishing for a couple hours and went back to the cabin to take a nap. So what was I to do? Take the boat and go out and set anchor and read. Right?

Well, After a about a hour of good reading, the DNR came up along side the boat and said: "What are you doing?"

"I'm reading," I replied. "What does it look like?"
"Well, ma'am, I'm sorry, but you have all that fishing equipment in the boat. Can we see your Fishing License?"
"I'm not fishing," I protested.
"But you have the equipment, so we have to fine you."
I scratched my head. "Well, then, I'll just have to file a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit."
The Officers were surprised and said, "But, we didn't make any sexual advances towards you."
I pointed at their Crotches. "But you have all the equipment."
They laughed and said, "You've got a point. Enjoy your Book!"
The moral of the story is this:
Never mess with a romance reader!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment