
Yes, I know underwear week was last week, but when a picture like this falls into my lap, I must use it!
Lisa found this one, and being that those are Benji's naked buns, (the first we've seen of them, I believe) underwear week must continue a bit longer!
In other news, it's crunch time. I've got until the end of June to finish the next book, and I've got at least 20,000 words left, so I've got to get busy. The fact that my family vacation is coming up between now and then means that, as usual, I will be doing some work while I'm in Myrtle Beach. I may be a bit scarce for a while, but never fear, the hunks will hold the fort for me.
I'm blogging on Casablanca Authors today. The theme is motherhood this month, so come on over!
0 comments:
Post a Comment