Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Whopping Weasel Wednesday!

Hunk: I think they're over that way.
Dick: No, you idiot! They're over that way.
Hunk: There's nothing over there but a bunch of cute chicks.
Dick: Which is why we need to go that way!
Hunk: But I have to save the world.
Dick: No you don't! All you really have to do is reproduce. THEN you can sacrifice yourself in the quest for world peace.
Hunk: But if I don't fight the bad guys, I can't be a hero.
Dick: Being a hero is highly overrated. Better to be a good lover.
Hunk: Whose side are you on?
Dick: Yours. Trust me. Spending time with the ladies is much more fun than fighting evil.
Hunk: Maybe, but first things first.
Dick: Where the hell are you going? Wait! Not that way! In case you haven't noticed, you're buck naked and unarmed. Those dudes have guns!
Hunk: So what? I'll fight them with my bare hands.
Dick: Not a good idea, son.
Hunk: Holy shit! They're shooting at us!
Dick: I tried to tell you, numbnuts. Why don't you ever listen to me?
Hunk: Quick, think of something!
Dick: You're the one with the brain, big guy. I'm just a dick with a head and a one track mind. Though it might be prudent to run at this point.
Hunk: Where to?
Dick: Well, duh! To the girls! Where else?
Hunk: Okay, you win.
Dick: You might be too late. Oh, no! I'm melting! The girls will be so disappointed. One Whopping Weasel going down. . . .

The moral of the story: Always follow your dick. It won't steer you wrong.

Still working on the edits to Hero and trying to get ready for Mike's graduation and saving lives at the bandage factory (as my dad used to call the hospital). Oh, yes, and today is my 31st wedding anniversary. Therefore, I don't have time to write much else besides a lame dick joke.

Get it? Lame dick?

Oh, I hope not. . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW