Not sure what you'd like for your birthday this year, Donna, but since it's Benji week here at the CBEB, I think a little Ben Godfre is in order!This has always been one of my favorite pics of the boy. If there was ever a predatory look in any man's eyes, this is it, and it's the one that made me think he might make a good Zetithian someday. LOL! He's even wearing tiger-striped undies!

Not all guys have what it takes. For example, our dear Mr. Romance, Charles Paz is a great guy with a great bod, but he just doesn't fit the cat-man profile. When I think sleek and muscular with fluid movements, I don't think of Arnold Schwarzenegger, either. The body-builder type is not in any way like a cat.

This guy isn't bad, and while I do like the tattoo on his left arm, (which is the type I envision for the Dax character in Virgin), the one on his right arm is just a little too busy. Nor does he have Zetithian-sized equipment. This is where the imagination comes in. In creating fictional characters, you have to combine physical characteristics from several different men and the personality of yet another. When I say a character is based on a certain person, there may only be one or two aspects of that individual that I actually use. The fact that he likes to sit naked on bar stools may not be one of them!

In any case, Enjoy the day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment