Sunday, 12 September 2010

Happy Hunk Week Begins!

With Benjamin Godfre!






















I'm very glad Donna sent me this one because there aren't many pics of the Monday Moons variety where the hunk in question is smiling, let alone laughing. The funny thing is, if she hadn't told me who this was, I might not have recognized him since he usually looks pretty serious in the frontal shots, too.

Don't you just love a guy with a great smile? Those smoldering glances may be the stuff of fantasy, but I'm a sucker for a sweet man with a good sense of humor and a big, wide grin. Guess that's why I've been married to Budley for 31 years. . . and counting! ;-)

I spent all day yesterday at my computer, only taking time out to post this blog at 11:30 PM. I've been polishing my short story and critiquing some of the others in the group (they're all very good and very hot!), plus I've been looking over the first few chapters of a new book written by Sandy James, our RWA chapter prez. So far, it's a keeper!

Also, I had the privilege of contacting the three Romantic Suspense finalists in the Indiana Golden Opportunity contest put on by our chapter. It was pretty cool to be the one making "the call" for once, and was definitely a perk! Betcha they were all doing a little happy dance after they hung up the phone. I know I would have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW