Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I finished the bondage-themed short story a couple of days ago, and I'm back at work on Stud. It's coming along, though not a quickly as I'd hoped. Our next short story theme is Legends, and the ideas have been distracting me a bit. I'm thinking of doing a King Arthur story with a twist. Sort of a Guinevere Does Camelot thing. Or at least she does Lancelot and Arthur together, thanks to a bit of Merlin's magic.

I think it may be the menage thing that has me so interested. My editor at SB is very much against multiple partners. I had to fight for the scene in Rogue where Trag and Tychar do Kyra together. However, there was another scene that I had to cut Trag out of. Want to see it sometime? It's pretty hot and fun too!

Let's see now... We need some pics to go with this post...

Here's King Arthur looking quite regal.


















And this would be Lancelot trying to find the Lady of the Lake.
























And Guinevere with one of those other Knights of the Round Table.

















Lucky girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW