Sunday, 21 November 2010

Blue Monday Moons

Sharon, our own Professor Penis, has been on a road trip and collected a whole batch of hunks for us to enjoy! Here's the first one!

In other news, turns out that the Cat Master had some issues with the Virgin manuscript. It's probably best not to go into too much detail, but let's just say I'm not happy. My publisher assures me that it won't go to print until I am happy, but between having to work Tuesday through Thursday (yes, I'm working Thanksgiving!) and baking a turkey on Friday, trying to get to the local landscaping store for a Christmas tree with Mikey before he goes back to school, and looking at yet another version of Virgin, I'm definitely going to be scarce for a while. I have, however, the utmost faith in the Yah-Yahs to do their yah-yahing without me.

With that in mind, to start off the week, since we all seem to like them furry on the front, here's a guy with furry buns! Not quite enough on his head to suit me, but we can't have everything, can we?

What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW