Thought I'd share with you the view from my chair in the living room on Christmas Eve. Outside, it's snowing, but here in the house, it's warm and cozy. Budley is brewing coffee while I sip my cup of chai. Mikey is in his room loading up Sam's new iTouch with apps so it will be all ready to go tomorrow morning. Scented candles are burning, and there's a fire in the woodstove, warming my toes. The roast beast is baking in the oven, John Denver is singing Christmas songs on the stereo, and Sam is in the kitchen eating a Cheese Lover's pan pizza--his idea of the perfect Christmas Eve fare.Later on, I'll be baking the Yorkshire pudding, lemon bars, and pumpkin bread, and this place will smell downright orgasmic. LOL! It smelled so good in here earlier, the aroma even got Mikey out of bed.
And now, for your Christmas viewing pleasure, I present today's hunk!
He may be sitting by the fireplace, but I don't see any fire, so he's bound to be a bit chilly.Warm him up, Yah-Yahs, and have a
VERY
MERRY
CHRISTMAS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment