Sunday, 27 February 2011

Monday Moons!

Nothing like a nice pair of furry buns to start the week off right--and a fitting end to February! We've certainly needed some fur on our buns this year. Been too frickin' cold to suit me. Now it's just squishy and muddy on my way to the barn.

I'm not complaining, though. February was better than usual. Got the contract for the Siren deal a few days ago, had a great time in Gatlinburg, and had loads of fun critiquing with my fellow members of the Sextet.

Speaking of the Sextet, I've started on the Occupational Hazards story, but I'll have to say, coming up with different (and plausible) reasons for three men to want the same woman is tougher than I thought it would be. I mean, who knew there were so many trios of bisexual men out there looking for a girl to make it a foursome?

I'm sending off the final edits of Virgin tomorrow. Apparently the ARCs have been printed--my editor sent me a PDF of the cover--but so far, I haven't received my copies yet, nor have I heard from Cindy L, who was the winner of the contest on Casablanca Authors. Your chances of winning by default are increasing exponentially, Suzy!





















This is what the ARC cover looks like. Extra points if you can spot the typo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW