You would not believe the stuff I've been writing lately. This Siren deal has really given my imagination a boost, and I hope you Yah Yahs are ready for it. When the Sextet gets together this coming weekend, I have a feeling that even they will be surprised at what's coming out of the Cat Master's head.Like what to do with these nice buns. Suffice it to say, I've written things that my DH would NEVER let me do to him in a million years.
Elizabeth has been hinting that something really big is in the works for our first Sextet anthology, but she's keeping it a secret until the weekend or our new publisher gives us a call, whichever comes first. She assures me that it's worth the wait, but sometimes anticipation has a way of ending up being better than the actual event. Sort of like Christmas is sometimes.
On the Cat Star Chronicles front, my first beta reader has given Stud an enthusiastic thumbs up. She and Elizabeth both think it's the best one yet. I'd like to think my craft is improving, but time, and harsher critics, will tell. Based on what they and a few other readers have to say, I'll give it another round of tweaking before it goes off to Sourcebooks on April 1st.
*sigh* Then it will be time to officially begin writing Loner, which will be the last of the CSC books.
Unless someone starts begging for more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment