Sunday, 17 April 2011

Monday Moons!

















I don't care if it's only a half moon shot. This one is MINE!!!!

Here's a little update on the Siren Anthologies. They will be released on the second Friday of each month, starting in May and continuing until December. After that, who knows?

We still haven't seen the cover, though. The folks at Siren are still trying to decide if they like the cover that's already been done or if they want to design a different one. We shall see!

I'm up over 10,000 words on Loner, and it's starting to click. I know I've probably said this before, but that's the most fun part of writing. I begin with a general premise and a basic plot, but when I start the actual writing, I discover things I never knew were going to happen, and they surprise me just as much as they will surprise my readers later on. In many ways, writing a book is like watching a movie after reading the blurb in the paper. You have an idea of what it will be about, but the details are what make it worth watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW