Regardless of the fact that I felt like crap the whole time I was there, I think the Lori Foster Author/Reader Get Together would be a terrific opportunity for the Yah Yahs to get together next year. The hotel rate was reasonable, and registration was only $50. Plus, since we arrived on Thursday and the actual event didn't start until Friday at 4PM, we had most of that day to hang out together and chat. Something to think about.Now that Virgin and Sharing have launched, though I'll still be doing some guest blogs this month--three of them this week!--I really need to get going on CSC #9 again. I've been thinking about where I want to go with it, but it's kind of bittersweet knowing it will be the last cat star book. My editor at Sourcebooks told me she wanted me to do a contemporary series. I guess sci-fi and paranormal are old news. I'm not sure I want to write another series, but that seems to be the only thing they want from me. I gotta tell ya, the self publication directly to Kindle is looking better all the time, money-wise and sanity-wise.
We shall see!
In the meantime, try to ignore the tramp stamp and focus on the yummy buns instead.
Me, I'm trying to divert my attention from a plugged up ear. About the best I can say is that I'm not coughing my head off. At least, not right at the moment. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment