Heading out for the Big Apple today for the RWA National Conference! I've never been to New York and haven't ever had a great yen to go there, but now that I have a reason to go, I'm excited! I'm also scheduled to blog today on Casablanca Authors. Something about great women or some such thing. No idea what I'll post there. None. But you might drop by anyway.I still seem to be in the mood for wet hunks these days. This one is a little more muscled than I like, but he does have a nice little hint of a dangly bit thing going there. And nice thighs. And nice arms.
The buns aren't bad, either.
I'll check in as soon as I can find a place with Internet access. Willy and I will be leaving Indy at 11:55 with three other members of the Sextet, Mellanie Szereto, Elizabeth Raines, and Niki Hayes! Ginger O'Brien and Annie Morgan will be arriving on Tuesday. We're having dinner at Sardi's after the Literacy Signing with Marie Force and Kendra Leigh Castle. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Look out, New York. The Sextet is coming! Look for Dirty Dancing on July 1st!
0 comments:
Post a Comment