*sigh*So many Yah Yahs....
So little time...
I had a great day at the Lori Foster Get Together on Friday. Spent lots of time with Marie, Mary, Leah, and Anara. Just wish my sinuses didn't feel like they were about to explode. The way I've been talking to people while coughing my head off, I'll probably be remembered as the Typhoid Mary of the event.
I tried a shot of tequila before I went upstairs to my room for the night, and it didn't even make me drunk enough to numb the pain. Now I'm sitting here with my neti pot and my steam inhaler, brewing up a cup of chamomile tea. I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it.
Another bright spot was getting the cover for the Dirty Dancing Anthology, which will be released on July 1st. Pretty hot, huh?

In other news, Sharing, the first Sextet volume, made Siren's 30 day bestseller list on the first day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment