Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Whopping Weasel Wednesday!

In the book I'm working on to self-publish on Amazon, one of the guys is nicknamed "The Coke Can." I'm thinking it looks a lot like Harry's YD.

I'm hoping to get the book edited and the cover art done soon so I can get it out there. I noticed Kate Douglas recently put a book up, and I'll bet more and more authors do it. When you can get 70% of the cover price instead of 5%, who wouldn't want to give it a shot?

The book is currently titled Sex, Love, and a Purple Bikini, and I really hope it sells. It's contemporary romantic comedy, which makes it a little different from the Cat Star books, but I'm hoping it will find an audience.

Also, since I failed to mention it yesterday, the Dirty Dancing anthology from Siren is now available for pre-order!

Okay. Enough staring at Harry's Coke Can. Must get back to work, now. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW