Front View:
Rear view:
We went to the NAL booksigning and then decided to ditch the rest of the conference and have some fun. After a hot dog from a street vendor for lunch, we went to the Harry Potter exhibit. They wouldn't let you take pictures inside, but we managed to sneak Willy into a couple of pics where photography was legal.
And I got my picture taken with Willy AND Ron, my absolute favorite character in the series.
We went back to the room and crashed for a while before dinner and then it was on to the Rita Awards ceremony at 8PM where our buddy Kendra Leigh Castle was a finalist in the Contemporary Series Romance: Suspense/Adventure category. Alas, she didn't win, but Marie and I did some serious screaming for her and she looked lovely!
We'll be heading to the airport at 7:30, so I'll probably get back to you when I get home! Indiana here I come! Think these two will be waiting when I get off the plane?

I doubt it. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment