Sunday, 11 September 2011

Monday Moons!

Just when I finally get good at interspersing pictures with text, Blogger comes up with a new format. The preview seems to be more like the finished publication, though, so we'll see. I may end up liking it better than the old way, but you know how we all dislike change.

I finished writing Angel on Broadway last night, my story for the Sextet's Mistletoe & Menage anthology. I think you're going to enjoy spending Christmas with my two Greek cousins. They're not only hot, they're also very sweet.

I believe this is the last Sextet anthology for this year, and my contribution to the Toy Story anthology, Small, Medium, and Large, is already written, so I'll be working on Hunk until Christmas. I'm 40,000 words into it, so I only have to write another 50K over the next four months.  

We may have acquired a new addition to the family yesterday. A skinny little brown and white Boston Terrier showed up while I was mowing, and he seems to like it here, despite the fact that Peaches is a little rough with him and is more than twice his size. The horses thought he was pretty interesting, too. I'm going to check around town tomorrow and see if anyone has posted him as missing. He's a nice little dog, but pretty ugly. He kinda reminds me of Edward G. Robinson. We're thinking of calling him Bugsy 'cause he's so butt-ugly.

Unlike today's hunk...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW