
I couldn't remember if I'd used this guy before or not. However, I think he's worth a second look.
And now for an update on the Great Shower Replacement Saga. Neighbor Janet graciously offered the use of her shower, so Sam and I went over Thursday evening to get cleaned up before I went to work. Then, wonder of wonders, the hospital actually put me on call for the night--one of the few times it's ever worked out the way I wanted it to. Thus, I was able to spend Thursday evening and Friday morning proofreading the final version of Stud. I sent it off at about 1PM on Friday after falling in love with Tarq all over again. I hope you Yah Yahs love him as much as I do.
Here's a shot of the gaping hole where the bathtub used to be. Interesting view of the crawlspace beneath the house, isn't it?
Enjoy your Saturday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment