It's actually raining as I write this. No wind or thunder or lightning. Just a gentle, much-needed rain. The windows are open and I can hear the raindrops on the leaves in the woods and the occasional gurgle in the downspout. It's a nice, pleasant sound. The temperature is not too hot, not too cold. Just right.
Kinda like this guy...
I love those Italian cypress trees. They make me think of Tuscany in the summertime--or they would if I'd ever actually been there. I think a visit to Tuscany should be number one on my bucket list.
But until then, somewhere in my mind, I'm sitting beside a private pool on the grounds of a spacious Tuscan villa, sipping white wine and enjoying the scenery. My gorgeous Italian hunk has just stepped out of the pool.
Pardon me while I go get a towel to dry him off.
Slowly....
Carefully...
Thoroughly...
Oh, yeah... I am so there....

0 comments:
Post a Comment