Sunday, 23 October 2011
Monday Moons!
I believe this will be the first weekday in more than three weeks that my shower replacement guy won't be here. It's nice to have the house to myself again, and to be able to sleep after working all night without drilling and hammering going on.
Love the new shower, though. Just glad that life can get back to normal. Can't wait for Mikey to come home for Thanksgiving so he can see it! It'll be nice to have him home again. I miss him!
The Sextet's Volume 4, Entanglements will be available on Siren on November 21st. Haven't gotten a cover yet, but I'll post it as soon as it's finalized.
It's hard to believe that October is almost over, but the INRWA writer's retreat is coming up in a couple of weeks. Can't wait for that. I'm bringing chili and tequila--and Willy, of course! Should be a blast!
BTW, be sure to check out the fancy new blog banner, which now includes all eight CSC book covers! *sigh* Guess I'll have to redo it again when I get the cover for Wildcat. Ah, well... something to keep me busy on cold winter evenings....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment