Note the stylish shower curtain and duct tape accents!
I've gotten quite a bit done on CSC 9. I think I'm going to keep calling it that until I have the final print copy in my hand. Before that time, they'll have had an infinite number of opportunities to change the title. Can't wait to see what they do with the cover. *snort* Can you sense my sarcasm?
Sam has an orthodontist appointment this afternoon. Depending on how well this bar has spread his teeth apart, he may get his braces today. He's been counting the days for several weeks now. When the office called to remind us of the appointment, I had to laugh. He'd already called them and told them how many days it was until his appointment. Never saw a guy so anxious to get braces before. He may change his mind once they're on.
I think it's time for some moons.This is a position similar to the one I have to get into to shave my legs these days. I'm sure I don't look one tenth as good as he does, but at least I don't have to use the hose!

0 comments:
Post a Comment