These moons look just about as hard and shiny as the bathtub, don't they? Bet you could crack an egg on them!
We had such a great time at the retreat! Not a huge crowd at all--just sixteen of us--but that was okay. If you wanted a room to yourself, you could get one, though we did have a lot of food left over.
It is currently 9:05 AM on Sunday morning, and Sextet sister Mellanie Szereto is looking over my shoulder as I write this. She thinks the hip-out pose in this pic is a little girly, but has enthusiastically volunteered to wash his back.
That's the kind of input I simply don't get at home from my guys. Go figure. There's nothing quite like a gang of romance writers sitting around talking about everything from ghosts and the weapons that killed them, to every possible aspect of male anatomy and what to do with it.
Elizabeth Raines just sat down beside me and started writing again, but not before commenting that she likes the old-fashioned tub and thinks this is a very nice set of buns--yet another example of how different this is from writing at home. You see, while Budley might admire the tub, he would NEVER comment on the buns.
*sigh* Wish we could have retreats at least once a month. ;)
I'm blogging today on Casablanca Authors, talking about what I'm thankful for. You can bet my RWA chapter will get a mention!

0 comments:
Post a Comment