Willy's Back!
Apparently, he hasn't seen the light of day since the INRWA Retreat back in November! I woke up with a spasm in my left hip on Tuesday morning and since I didn't think I could get on a horse, much less ride one, I canceled my lesson.
I decided what my hip needed was a few stretches, but when I went to get the old quilt that I use as an exercise mat, the tote bag from retreat was sitting on top of it. On a whim, I checked the contents, and there he was!
This event illustrates several things. First of all, I obviously haven't used the tote bag since I carried it home and added it to the pile of conference swag in the corner of my bedroom. Secondly, I haven't done any floor exercises since before retreat. And third, if I hadn't had a sore hip that morning, who knows when I would've found him again! Fate works in mysterious ways, doesn't it?
To celebrate his return, I got him together with his new buddies, Aragorn and Legolas (The Pez dispensers Mikey gave me for Christmas) and the pen boys I got from Lisa Kuehne at the retreat, with whom he has been sharing a tote bag for the past two months.
I'm just glad I found him before the Gatlinburg trip the hospital gang and I have planned for mid-February. You know how Willy loves to travel!
And now for today's hunk....
LOL! Looks like Willy isn't the only one who's been playing Hide and Seek!

0 comments:
Post a Comment