Nice buns, though.
Still working on the revisions to the book I'm trying to get in shape to send to my agent. Still have no clue where this one will turn up, but I promise it will be published somewhere, even if I have to self-pub it like I did with Sex, Love, and a Purple Bikini.
The series is called Unlikely Lovers, and I'm calling this book
Fresh Horses
Because the good ones aren't always taken...
Wish I had more to tell you about--a new cover, incredible sales figures, my next TV appearance (ha, ha)--but not much else is happening right now. Basically, I'm taking that deep breath after turning in a manuscript at the end of the promotional period of the previous release.
I did, however, see a flock of robins in the yard yesterday. Always a sign of better things to come.

0 comments:
Post a Comment