Thursday 22 March 2012

New Cover!

Finally got the cover for Small, Medium, & Large yesterday--only two weeks or so before the April 9th release date! I'll warn you ladies right now, this one is super hot and more than a little kinky. That being said, it's also a ton of fun!

Funny how when you tell the cover art folks that the guy on the left should look like Justin Long, the girl should be a young Meryl Streep, and the guy on the right is a giant-sized version of Chris Hemsworth, you get something like this. It's a mystery....

Next up, Donna sent me a picture yesterday that she is SURE is not photoshopped. In my own humble opinion, I think this fellow is worthy of a book cover!

Your thoughts?

I'm blogging on Casablanca Authors today. When you're finished here, come on over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW