Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Thursday's Exotic Hunk!

This is Roni, whom I think pretty much qualifies as perfect.

I'm engaged in a study comparing nose and cock size. We don't have Roni's to compare, but I believe there's a definite correlation. Sharon sent me one picture that pretty much proves it, and I will share it with you soon!

In other news, I finished the revisions to Fugitive last night. WHOO HOO!!! There is more tweaking to be done, of course, but I plan to take a few days off from it before I look at it again. Fresh eyes are the best for spotting the rough places!

This means that I'll be getting back into Hero pretty soon, (Yay, Trag!) and then the promotional interviews and guest blogs for Outcast. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement during this crazy time. Believe me, it means a lot!


In the meantime, the apples and pears are in bloom, so that must mean it's time for love, and also that I must take the time to stop and smell the flowers lest I go bonkers again.

I did take some time yesterday morning to snap a few pictures and found some treasures in my yard, along with a few things that made me mad. My Virginia Bluebells have been eaten by deer! They've been flocking to my yard every evening this week. I keep chasing them off, but the damage is done.

*sigh* I really need to get another dog. . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW