
This is Thiago. He has that bad boy thing going for him. Naughty, but nice!I REALLY need to visit Brazil. . . .
I wonder if these South American guys like overweight older American women.
Nah, prob'ly not. . . .
I didn't make it to my riding lesson yesterday. I went to the local clinic instead. Turns out the reason I was dizzily running into walls was a sinus infection. Who knew? I was thinking inner ear infection, myself. Trust a nurse to make things more complex than they need to be. . . .
Anyway, I tried to go to work, but the dizzy thing got worse, so my buddies ganged up on me and sent me home. It's nice to be loved. . . .
In other news, my erotic short story, Three Men on a Boat is now available to download from Ravenous Romance for $1.99! Don't miss it, it's REALLY hot!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment