Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Cover Models Revealed!!!!

If you're like me, you love seeing the whole picture. I was looking for a yin/yang photo for Casablanca's blog on Saturday, so I did a Google image search and found one I liked. Then I noticed that it came from Dreamstime.com, which is the company that was given credit for my cover photos. So I went model hunting, and look what I found!

Leo was on Fotalia, but the rest of them were right there on Dreamstime! Trust me, hunting for them was fun, especially since you could really zoom in on the photos and find others of the same model. The one for Fugitive I'm not really sure about because you can't see much of his face--it was more that it was a similar pose than anything--but I think the others are pretty obvious. I went mostly by the shape of their mouths, and with Rogue I went for the neck and cleft chin, but that jawline on Lynx was the clincher! Obviously, they've all been altered in some way. *sigh* Too bad none of them really have long, curly hair. . .





















































































































































































































































After yesterday's revelation from Donna, I just had to work on this one, myself.




















There you go, Benji. You now have your book cover with your head chopped off!




LOL! Email his grandmother again, Donna. I want him to see this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW