Monday, 27 July 2009

Save a horse, Ride a cowboy!

I think this should satisfy Ana and Lisa. Not sure about Prof Penis or Diva Donna, but we'll see.

Sharon sent me a whole bunch of cowboy pics, so I should have enough to get us through the rest of the week.

I've always been quite fond of cowboys. I couldn't tell you for sure who the first one was that I fell for as a kid, but think it might have been Doug McClure as Trampas on The Virginian. Anyone remember that one? I actually saw him at the Kentucky State Fair Rodeo and touched the sleeve of his shirt when he came around to shake hands with all of us kids. If he had only known that I was to grow up to become the Cat Master, he might have actually taken my hand. Unfortunately, he reached right over me to ruffle the hair of my neighbor, Alan, who was perched on a fence post. Oh well. Such is life. . . .


I had this post all finished, but then Donna sent me another picture, saying that even cowboys had to do laundry once in a while. Too bad today isn't Monday, or we could call this post Monday Moons!

I heard from my editor, and we've decided on a September 30 deadline for Hero, which gives me a bit of breathing room. I could have finished it by the end of August, but I think it will be better if I have a little more time to play with it.

Just like I'd like to play with these buns. I've never been much of a biter, but they sort of inspire me, ya know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW