Where are all the hunks?I don't know, but they're getting harder and harder to find these days. Take this guy for example. He's cute, and I'd like to see more of him, but this picture is designated with a number, rather than a name. You can't Google a number and expect to find anything.
I find lots of pictures of muscle hunks, but most of them gross me out. Sad, but true.
I've been blogging here on the CBEB for almost a year now, and I have used a lot of hunks. Perhaps I'm too particular, but unless I like the look of them, they don't get posted. I go through hundreds of photos, and snag only one or two.
I might have to post more pictures of Peaches and my horses just to fill in.
Sharon! We need your help!!!!!
BTW, did anyone ever check out Leo's video? Or if you did, were you rendered speechless?
I'm working on the revisions to Hero, and I'm not sure I'm helping it any, but I guess we'll see....
0 comments:
Post a Comment