When I first saw this photo, I thought: Oh, yeah, right.... somebody's trying to get all artsy-fartsy with the naked men, and I didn't bother saving it in my computer.
Later on, I ran across it again, or one of you may have sent it to me, and I looked at it in an entirely different light. I was like: OMG! It's freakin' Derrick!
Funny how that changed my attitude about whether it was being pretentious or not. I get it now. Derrick is not just another naked man; he's a work of art.
Some of it's natural--I seriously doubt that anyone but God is responsible for the shape of that yummydoodle--but the rest of his body wouldn't look anything like that if he hadn't put a lot of time, effort, and sweat into its creation. Of course, his being an ex-Marine might have had something to do with it, too.
I heard a funny little tidbit about Marines while at the retreat. Marine stands for: Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential. We all laughed, of course, but though I'm sure a good many Marines fall into that category, some would be offended by it, and Derrick just might be one of them. Something tells me there's more to him than meets the eye.
Wouldn't you love to find that out firsthand?
0 comments:
Post a Comment