Thursday, 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!!!

2010 arrived here in the Eastern time zone exactly one minute ago. Right now, I'm probably swallowing the last of my sparkling grape juice in the ICU and going off to check vital signs on my patient(s) for the night.

Today also marks the official release of Fugitive. Some of you already have it, and some have already finished it, and I sincerely hope that you all have fun reading it.

To celebrate the release and the new year, my gift to all of you this New Year's Day will be to send each of you a signed bookplate and a bookmark. All you have to do is email me at cheryl.brooks52@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I'll get them out to you ASAP.

I'll be doing a lot of guest blogging on various sites this month, so I will post a link to each one on the day it's supposed to go up. I'd love to have all of you visit the other blogs and give the other readers your two cents' worth on Fugitive and the rest of the series. Word of mouth is the most important means of selling books and you ladies are some of the best spokespersons ever!


I have so enjoyed this past year of blogging and posting hunks for your entertainment and enjoyment and look forward to beginning another year of fun with the best fans in the world!

Happy New Year!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW