Yeah, I know. It's Monday and there is no moon, but this is what last week's Monday Moons guy, and the winner of the Hunkybuns contest, Robert Sepulveda Jr, looks like from the front. According to the info on this fine fellow, he could have won the Whopping Weasel division with his ten-incher, but there are no clear pics of it that I could discover. There is supposedly a video of him out there somewhere, but I haven't had time to look for it. Perhaps one of you ladies might run across it sometime and send it to me.Wouldn't it be nice if these guys would suddenly discover the good, old CBEB and start sending me pics themselves? It would save me a whole lot of time and trouble, though it IS a good way to occupy one's time when one has writer's block, and I know you ladies enjoy a good search, too.
So, come on, Robert, don't be shy, send me a good, hard full frontal. I dare you.
No, I double dog dare you.
Oh, what the hell, I TRIPLE dog dare you!
*snicker* Like any of these guys ever look at this blog....
And now for another announcement. By popular demand, next week will be Kilt Week here on the CBEB, so if you ladies have any favorite kilt pics, bring 'em on! No prizes this time, but it should be lots of fun anyway! Send them as attachments to cheryl.brooks52@yahoo.com and we'll have a kilt party!
0 comments:
Post a Comment