Monday, 29 March 2010

Tasty Tuesday Fruity Pizza!

Thank goodness Donna is cooking and writing down recipes and sending them to me, along with the great pics, or I wouldn't have anything to post on a Tuesday! Lately, I've just been fixing the old reliables or throwing whatever I happen to have on hand into the crockpot and hoping for the best!

Donna says this is a good one to take to parties and pitch-ins and I agree!



























Island Fruity Pizza





WHAT YOU NEED:

1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
1 tsp. cinnamon sugar (3/4 tsp. sugar and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon)
1-1/4 cups half-and-half
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 large fresh peach, sliced
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup pineapple chunks
Sprinkle with toasted coconut if you wish.

PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Unroll pie crust onto baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely.

MEANWHILE, pour half-and-half into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.

SPREAD pudding mixture over crust just before serving; top with fruit. Cut into slices. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

ENJOY!!!

And speaking of Benji, in other news, my editor's assistant has requested some info on the upcoming Renegade and wants a synopsis and character descriptions, etc, so they can get started on the cover and the promotional stuff. You ladies will all be pleased to know that in reply (since I haven't had time to send much else yet) I sent them this photo of Benji that Nancy sent me last week. I can't make any promises that he will grace the cover of my next book, but at least I've taken the first step toward getting him there. Keep your fingers crossed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW