A little bird, who shall remain nameless, sent word that today is Mary G's BD, so it's time to break out the birthday buns and celebrate!Hope it's a good one, Mary!
Oh, yeah, that little bird sent something else for you, too. She said he would be waiting for me when I arrived here in Orlando, but I think he got redirected to your house! Enjoy him!

9PM Thursday
What a day! I got up early and, after a quick breakfast, went to the Annual General Meeting. Because there wasn't a quorum, no new business could be discussed, so they adjourned the meeting after 30 min! I was like, "I got up for THIS????"
But, it was not without its benefits, because some of my INRWA sisters and I were chatting afterward and decided to write an e-book anthology of erotic short stories. We'll probably use different pen names, but, believe me, if this is ever actually published, I will be sure to give you all of the details!
At the Keynote Luncheon, Nora Roberts gave a great speech about her years in RWA, and lunch consisted of some fabulous chicken, mashed potatoes, and key lime pie. However, even as tasty as it was, our waiter was even better! I spotted him first, but our prez, Sandy James, is the one who called him over for the picture. He was REALLY tall, too!
After lunch, I went to a talk on the future of publishing. Looks like you'd better get your e-readers or kindles, ladies. Things are DEFINITELY headed that way!
When the workshops were all done for the day, I went to dinner a Greek restaurant on the Boardwalk with my INRWA buddies,
and after some sangria and beer (I was the one drinking the beer), the ideas for our erotic anthology got even better!
We headed back to our respective rooms after dinner and I hit the shower as soon as I got here. I still can't believe how hot it is here! Marie's supposed to be out until late tonight, so after I finish blogging, I might actually start working on the short story.
Hmm. . . . I think I need a little more eye candy, and since it's Pretty Eyes Week here at the CBEB, here are today's eyes!

They might be more smoldering and sexy than pretty, but I don't think anyone will complain. After all, there's inspiration in them there eyes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment