The Sourcebooks booksigning went VERY well! I signed 198 books. I had 100 of Hero, 100 of Fugitive, and gave away all but 2 copies of Fugitive, which I'm taking home with me. I was down to six of Hero and was hoping I'd get to keep at least one, but the stragglers got them all! I didn't even get the chance to get a good look at it, but my copy from Amazon has shipped and should be coming soon. It's a lot different than a bookstore signing where people aren't getting them for free, but it's still pretty cool when you're signing them as fast as you can and don't get a break for a full hour!
This is a shot of the people lined up waiting outside, which was all I could see from the doorway.
And here's my roomie, Marie Force, looking, well... I'm not sure just how you'd go about describing that expression, but she gave away a ton of books, too!
And Terry Spear with all of her wolves!
Sharon Lathan with her daughter, Emily, who was the first to get a copy of Hero--and yes, she's old enough to read them!
After lunch, I went to a workshop on building sexual tension, which was very informative, and then it was back to my room to blog and rest up (Marie is asleep as I write this) before getting ready to go to the Rita and Golden Heart Awards dinner and ceremony tonight. I'm wearing the same outfit as last year, but with a different shirt and a real honest-to-God evening clutch purse, which was something I didn't possess last year. Here's me and Terry Spear,
And me and Kate Douglas!
LOL! Kate was trying to show some skin, and I was trying to avoid it!
Our good friend Jessica reviewed Hero on her blog. Here's the link!
I'll be heading home from Orlando today, so, in the meantime, enjoy the last day of Pretty Eyes Week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment