Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Whopping Weasels and Backstage Pass!

I finished reading Olivia Cunning's Backstage Pass, and, yeah, it's hot. If there's a sexual variation that wasn't addressed, it's not one I care to read about, and the frequency of sexual encounters will keep your arousal level at a steady high. However, there was one thing about it that put it a cut above other books that are simply about the sex: I cared about the characters.

And not just the hero and heroine. The guys in the band were all such interesting individuals and the banter between them was snappy and entertaining. I'm dying to learn more about what makes them tick and watch them as they find their own true loves.

I will most definitely be reading the next book in the series, Rock Hard. That's a title we can all appreciate!

And now, for this week's whopper! He's got more of a rapper look going for him as opposed to the heavy metal rockstar thing, but somehow I think we can overlook that in light of his other stunning qualifications.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW