Thursday, 10 November 2011
Friday Fun!
Believe it or not, my DH found this pic and emailed it to me.
What will they think of next?
We had a great time at The Melting Pot fondue restaurant last night. I just wish Lindsay wasn't leaving us. The food was great, and though our waiter, Chad, didn't get into the whole Willy thing quite as well as our waiter at Bubba Gump's in Gatlinburg, the manager thought he was a hoot and was more than willing to pose for a picture!
This was as close as Chad was willing to get to our man Willy, who was hiding behind my tea.
Let's see now... Left to right, that's Christina, Amanda, Natalie, Lindsay, Shirley, and me as we were getting ready to leave, stuffed to the gills with fondue. It was all good, but the chocolate fondue at the end was to die for.
I'm heading out to the Indiana Romance Writers annual retreat this afternoon. I'll be posting some pictures from there this weekend. Cannot wait! We're gonna have a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment