Tuesday 27 March 2012

Whopping Weasel Wednesday!

Okay, ladies. Yesterday's hunk should have you primed and ready for this one. Whatcha wanna bet it gets a lot bigger with a little TLC?

Spent yesterday morning at my riding lesson. Hadn't been on a horse in two months. It went better than I thought it would, starting with being able to get on, which is usually my biggest challenge.

After that, I went and got my lawn tractor out of the shop. Turns out whatever was broke was under warranty. It only cost me $19.20 to get the blades sharpened. Cheapest I ever got out of that place before.

Anyway, the yard looks all nice and neat now. I've missed doing the mowing, yet another of those things I've had to delegate in recent years.

Speaking of mowing, today's hunk looks like he could use a trim. Any volunteers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOINT NOW