I should probably make you wait until next Monday for the posterior shot of Sam Devries which several of you requested after Sunday's post, but why bother? You could Google him yourselves and get there even faster than I can post them, but I do appreciate the fact that you are willing to wait. Aside from that, I have another reason for posting buns today.This is just an aside, but a funny thing has started happening when I go hunk hunting. My blog is starting to show up on the searches! Who'd have thunk it?
I'm writing this on Monday night, and I must admit, I'm a little wiped out from all the traveling and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again. We had fabulous weather for the trip to Kentucky, which took us all around the Lexington area. In one night, I drove through Lexington, Nicholasville (twice), Danville, and Harrodsburg. Of course, the reason we did all that driving around was because Bonnie knew I didn't like the twisty, scary road that ran between her house and Nicholasville, which is where her son lives. We took an alternate route, but I think we must have taken a wrong turn, because we left Nicholasville, only to find ourselves right back where we started!
Aside from that, the trip went well. I posted some pictures of Shakertown on Casablanca on Tuesday, so I won't post them here, but I do have others that I'll share with you in the coming days. I have to work T, W, Th this week, and Mikey is coming home on Fall break next weekend. Heaven only knows when I'll find time to blog, but I'll do my best!
Now, getting back to the reason why I posted Sam's buns. It's because mine are killing me from all the driving! So, ladies, let's hear it: what gives you a pain in the ass?
0 comments:
Post a Comment